Payment by bank transfer
If you are paying by bank transfer please note the following:
Your bank may charge you fees for transferring the money internationally, this sometimes means that the amount you actually transfer is not the amount we receive as the banks sometimes deduct their fees from the amount which is to be transferred.
Sometimes we receive payments which are clearly less than the value of the order, we then cannot send it out and have to notify the customer that there is some money missing.
When transferring internationally please ask your bank to explain to you which fees have to be paid for and make sure that there are no hidden charges. Your bank will be happy to help you with this.
Further interesting questions
- How Can I Pay?
- What is the fastest and easiest method of payment?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc.?
- What about exchange rates if I am based in the UK?
- Do I have to pay value-added tax (VAT)?
- Can I purchase Vat Free as part of my Company?
- Am I Liable for Import Tax?
- Can I use Electron Or Virtual E-Cards?
- New Verified By Visa ´3D Secure´ Payment System
- New Verified By Mastercard ´3D Secure´ Payment System