Jobs at Thomann
We are Europe's largest music retailer for studio, PA and lighting equipment. Musikhaus Thomann has over 9,450,000 European customers and currently approx. 1,400 employees working at our operations here in Treppendorf, Germany. During the last 12 months, we have created more than 240 new jobs.
Current career opportunities
Returns, Repairs and Damages
7 good reasons to work for us
- a multicultural working environment
- a competitive salary
- stable and enjoyable working conditions
- assistance and help in relocating to Germany
- good social benefits
- development and career opportunities
- an enjoyable position, enabling you to expand your knowledge of logistics and customer service
This is what Thomann has to offer
At Thomann, we offer you an exciting place to work, ultra-modern infrastructure and a close working relationship with our customers. As the biggest logistics company in the region, we can also offer you long-term job security, from your first day of training until you start thinking about retiring. Our workshops and further training courses won't just keep you up to date; they're also good for the team spirit and help secure our competitiveness in the market. They also give you an insight into how other teams and departments work.
Queries or questions? Here's who to contact.
More on current vacancies
Sales Representative to join our International Team in Bavaria, Germany
Musikhaus Thomann, Europes largest music retailer, is looking for a new Sales Representative to join our International English Speaking Team in Bavaria, Germany.
- Process orders, offers and manage customer accounts
- Provide telephone and email support (inbound customer contact)
- Act as a liaison between specialist product departments and customers
- Perform various administrative duties and tasks
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Passion about music and experience in the music industry
- Exceptional language skills (Fluent English and German skills, an additional foreign language would be an advantage, especially French, Italian, Danish, Dutch and Spanish)
- Excellent communication, literacy and IT skills
- The candidate should have excellent multitasking and organisational skills
Returns, Repairs and Damages
Employee in our Customer Care Department (fulltime)
- First-level-After-Sales-Support You will be advising and guiding our customers via phone and email on an International level
- You will be required to make your own decisions with the co-ordination of returns, exchanges, refunds and repairs
- You will make efforts for our customers, to represent their concerns and interests
- You will be responsible for providing a smooth and comfortable service procedure for our customers and maintaining ongoing co-ordination with our specialists and repair departments
- You will contribute to improve our services continuously
- Fluent English spoken and written on a mother tongue basis and/or an additional language (especially French, Portuguese, Greece, Danish, Finnish, Polish & Romanian)
- Passion for music and / or experience with the music industry
- After-salesexperience of service support and advising customers
- High degree of personal initiative, commitment, ability to work in a team, target orientation
- Experienced with computer and the established MS-office-programs
You should possess the follwing skills and/or qualifications:
- be passionate about music and have had experience in the music industry
- have customer service experience
- be eager to learn & enjoy being part of an international team
- have exceptional language skills and be fluent in English
- have excellent communication, literacy and IT skills
Useful tips for applicants:
- Cover letter with reference to the position you are applying for
- Please tell us why you want to work for Thomann
- please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter in English explaining your interest in the position
- your CV should list the exact dates of your previous employment (if appropriate)
- your application should be sent as one attachment by email (PDF or Word-Document, max. 5 MB)
We look forward to receiving your application
Please apply by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can't apply via email, you can also use good old snail mail.
Kristof B., Oskar A., Alena M.
Rudi E. und Matthias F.