ART Product Overview
7 results. Displaying items 1–7.
The prices shown exclude VAT. Free Shipping Over NOK 3,799
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use 6 Channel Headphone Amplifier Six independent headphone amplifiers with high output power, Possibility of simultaneous use of up to 18 headphones, Three headphone outputs on every channel: one...
- Six independent headphone amplifiers with high output power
- Possibility of simultaneous use of up to 18 headphones
- Three headphone outputs on every channel: one on the front side, two on the back side
B-Stock with full warranty
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Studio Linear AmplifierThe SLA-2 is a 1 U, 19" power amplifier, which is suitable for both studio and live applications thanks to the smart fan silent cooling system, resulting...
- 200 W RMS @ 8 Ω per channel
- 280 W RMS @ 4 Ω per channel
- Bridged 560 W RMS @ 8 Ω
B-Stock, ART Tube MP - superior preamplification for microphones, instruments and line level sources. Hand selected 12AX7A provides 70dB of gain. Smooth, warm and fat sound quality, variable input and output gain controls, excellent as a tube DI. XLR (balanced)...
B-Stock, ART Dual Pre USB - 2-channel mic preamp with USB connection, 2 XLR/jack combi inputs, 48V phantom power, stereo TRS monitor & headphone outs, USB Bus powered (also supports battery or power supply operation), latency free monitor signal, 20Hz-20kHz....
B-Stock, ART Digital MPA II - 2-channel mic preamp with A/D converter, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF & AES/EBU out, Word Clock, 44.1-192kHz, analogue & digital output level control, discrete class A design, variable input impedance for flexible microphone voicing (150-2400 Ohms),...
B-Stock, ART SplitMix4, 4 Channel passive hybrid mixer/splitter, Four Stereo Input Channels, Stereo Output, Independent stereo level controls are provided on each channel, Passive Design (No Power Supply Required), Over 90dB of Attenuation, All 1/4-inch connections are stereo TRS (Tip,...
B-Stock, ART CleanBOX II Hum Eliminator - hum in an audio system is often caused by loop effects which act like antennas. These loops can easily pick up a 60Hz (or higher harmonics) hum transmitted by electrical wiring. Typically, these...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We have a minimum purchase of 25 EUR. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in Euros.