8 results. Displaying items 1–8.
The prices shown exclude VAT. Free Shipping Over NOK 3,769
Analog Synthesizer With 3 octave Fatar keyboard, Velocity & Aftertouch, Arpeggiator/Sequencer, Memory storage, 3 VCOs with Waveshaping and analog & digital ring modulators, Dual sync and dynamic dual FM, Noise generator, 12-Fold discretely built SED multi-mode filter, Memory space...
- With 3 octave Fatar keyboard
- Velocity & Aftertouch
Expander Desktop version of the Dominion 1, Monophone analogue synthesiser, Two analogue VCOs, A digital wave with morphable waveforms, Two suboscillators, noise, XOR and sync, Morphable analogue 24 dB multimode filter with self-oscillation, Two morphable LFOs with "one shot"...
- Desktop version of the Dominion 1
- Monophone analogue synthesiser
- Two analogue VCOs
MFB Tanzbär 2; Analog/Digital Hybrid Drum Machine; 8 analog and 8 sample-based Sounds; analog Instruments: Kick 1/2, Snare 1/2, 3x Tom, play- and programmable Synthesizer; 3 Sample Banks with 16 Sets each; internal memory for approx. 300 Seconds; Instrument Mixer...
Drum machine Five powerful analog instruments, Two tracks, each with 16 selectable samples in 12 bit format, Direct access via the ultratight chase sequencer and many sound parameters, Samples via Tune, Attack and Decay, Different transients for BD, SD,...
- Five powerful analog instruments
- Two tracks, each with 16 selectable samples in 12 bit format
- Direct access via the ultratight chase sequencer and many sound parameters
Analog Drum Computer Step sequencer and 16 instruments, Direct control and integration via MIDI and CV / Gate, Different step lengths for each instrument, Programmable accent and pitch bend, 144 Patterns with A/B variations and fill-function to chain patterns,...
- Step sequencer and 16 instruments
- Direct control and integration via MIDI and CV / Gate
- Different step lengths for each instrument
Analog drum machine Successor to the MFB 522, With nine powerful analog instruments, Direct operation with chase sequencer and many sound parameters, Different step length per instrument and global shuffle quantizing, Four accents per instrument and five LFOs, Flam...
- Successor to the MFB 522
- With nine powerful analog instruments
- Direct operation with chase sequencer and many sound parameters
Eurorack version of the Nanozwerg synths Analogue VCO with 4 waveforms, Suboscillator with 3 octave positions, LFO with "One Shot" function, CV inputs, MIDI CC controllable, MIDI- and CV / gate controllable, M-Bus connector, Width: 24 HP (= 121...
- Analogue VCO with 4 waveforms
- Suboscillator with 3 octave positions
- LFO with "One Shot" function
B-Stock, MFB Modul VCA, 2 dependent CV-inputs, logarithmic characteristic, 3 audio-inputs, 2 outputs, The module has a width of 40 mm (8 TE)., B-Stock with full warranty, may have slight traces of use
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.