Mel Bay Product Overview
76 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. Free Shipping Over NOK 3,799
Mel Bay Learn To Play Bottleneck Guitar. ISBN 7780786697069, MLB94571M, 60 pages. English language. A popular and easy to understand book which teaches and explores the many aspects of bottleneck/slide guitar techniques developed nearly a century ago and made famous...
Mel Bay J. S. Bach For Bass. Suitable for the intermediate-advanced level bassist, this book contains 10 pieces by J. S. Bach in arrangements by Josquin Des Pres for the Bass Guitar. From the Content: Prelude #1 in C Major,...
Textbook for accordion
Textbook for accordion With 34 blues compositions for the accordion, as well as numerous exercises, Increasing difficulty level, Techniques are specially designed for both hands, @With this method you will learn blues scales, chord progressions and techniques like Grace...
- With 34 blues compositions for the accordion, as well as numerous exercises
- Increasing difficulty level
- Techniques are specially designed for both hands
School for Mandolin The Mandolin Picker`Guide to Bluegrass Improvisation, by Jesper Rübner-Petersen, Improvisation in bluegrass style for mandolin, With numerous exercises (double-stops, minor chords, crosspicking and much more), Based on the concept of playful learning, this 200-page book covers...
- The Mandolin Picker`Guide to Bluegrass Improvisation, by Jesper Rübner-Petersen
- Improvisation in bluegrass style for mandolin
- With numerous exercises (double-stops, minor chords, crosspicking and much more)
Mel Bay Phil Duncan: Complete Chromatic Harmonica Method. A comprehensive Chromatic Harmonica method by noted writer and clinician Phil Duncan. Contains excellent Harmonica arrangements of 60 tunes, ranging in style from light classics to folk and country. Audio and video...
Textbook for Irish Fiddle Beginner school to learn the great traditional Irish fiddle music, By Philip John Berthoud, For beginners without previous musical knowledge, Specially composed, manageable melodies in the Irish style to pieces of traditional Irish repertoire such...
- Beginner school to learn the great traditional Irish fiddle music
- By Philip John Berthoud
- For beginners without previous musical knowledge
Songbook for Banjo
Songbook for Banjo A comprehensive repertoire of fiddle tunes for the 5-string banjo, Tony Trischka, Adjusted in tablature, For advanced players, With a collection of popular American fiddle tunes, With a section of Celtic melodies in three major Bluegrass-Banjo-Styles,...
- A comprehensive repertoire of fiddle tunes for the 5-string banjo
- Tony Trischka
- Adjusted in tablature
Mel Bay Chords/Scales Dobro/Lap Steel, Chords & Scales für Dobro and Lap Steel Guitar, by Ori Beanstock, A visual way to master chords and scales on six string Dobro® and lap steel guitars in open G tuning. All chord and...
Mel Bay Grey Larsen: 150 Gems Of Irish Music For Tin Whistle. Extensive collection of Grey Larsen for the Irish tin whistle. 150 selected tunes that can be added to "The Essential Tin Whistle" Article 375327. With Online Audio for...
Mel Bay Fun With The Tenor Banjo: Beginners' method for four-string tenor banjo (tuning CGDA), In standard notation with chords and lyrics, Incl.fingering chart, Free access to online video and play-along audio included (link/code in the book), A4 format, 40...
Mel Bay Tom Hanway: Complete Book Of Irish & Celtic 5-String Banjo. This collection for the 5-string Banjo features a selection of well-known traditional Irish tunes along with a comprehensive, scholarly treatise on the history, techniques, and etiquette of playing...
Mel Bay Lasse Johansson: Early Jazz For Fingerstyle Guitar. This collection celebrates the pioneers of jazz music with 17 pieces composed between the turn of the last century and the end of the 1930s. There are classical ragtime numbers, jazz...
Mel Bay Easy Flamenco Solos, Mel Agen: Easy Flamenco Solos in Notation and Tabulature, Songs: Study 1-8, In Memory Of Carlos, Gypsy Style Fandango, Solo Y Triste, Alegrias In A, Cantineros, The Saracens Dance, Idioma Musical (Moorish Dance), Incl.demo recordings...
School for Irish Fiddle By Peter Cooper, Teaching method for the advanced player, To expand the playing techniques and bowing, With many songs and much more, With online audio to download for demo and play along, ISBN: 9780786687657, 158...
- By Peter Cooper
- Teaching method for the advanced player
- To expand the playing techniques and bowing
Textbook for Djembe
Textbook for Djembe By Séga Sidibé, one of the last guardians of the traditions of the Djembe masters from Mali, Theoretical foundations of the Djembe game, A variety of solo phrases, variations and rhythms, including Suku, Denba Foli and...
- By Séga Sidibé, one of the last guardians of the traditions of the Djembe masters from Mali
- Theoretical foundations of the Djembe game
- A variety of solo phrases, variations and rhythms, including Suku, Denba Foli and Dansa
Textbook for accompanying instruments in Celtic style
Textbook for accompanying instruments in Celtic style This book conveys the most important function of accompanists in Celtic music, Tasteful, interesting and imaginative improvised accompaniment, Accurate and directly applicable information on theory, conception, style and more, With demos and...
- This book conveys the most important function of accompanists in Celtic music
- Tasteful, interesting and imaginative improvised accompaniment
- Accurate and directly applicable information on theory, conception, style and more
Mel Bay The Complete Balalaika Book, by Bibs Ekkel. The Balalaika is most often associated with Russian folklore. In The Complete Balalaika Book, concert and recording artist Bibs Ekkel shares his extensive knowledge of the Balalaika as taught in Russia...
Coursebook for Lap Steel An easy-to-understand coursebook for lap steel guitar, By Jay Leach, With the main basic topics: bar control, picking, string groups, Practice pieces, In standard notation and tabulation, With chord details, Written in English, With online...
- An easy-to-understand coursebook for lap steel guitar
- By Jay Leach
- With the main basic topics: bar control, picking, string groups
Mel Bay Essential Jazz Lines In The Style Of Charlie Parker - Guitar Edition: Method for Jazz guitar, Charlie Parker was arguably one of the most influential jazz musicians to have ever lived, This method presents numerous jazz lines in...
Textbook for the Lap Steel guitar Step-by-Step guide, By Fernando Perez, For beginners, Techniques for Hawaiian, blues, country and more, In notation and tablature, Online Audio Demo and Play Along (code included in the book), ISBN: 978-078-669-591-1, publ. MB30526M,...
- Step-by-Step guide
- By Fernando Perez
- For beginners
Mel Bay Joe Carr: School Of Mandolin - Blues. While the Mandolin is not as synonymous with the blues as the Guitar, the Fiddle's fretted cousin was an important lead voice in many string blues bands. In the hands of...
Mel Bay Celtic Mandolin, By Andrew Driscoll: Explore Celtic styles for the Mandolin, Traditional Irish and Scottish music as well as contemporary Celtic compositions, Written in standard notation and tablature with chords, Demo tracks can be downloaded on the publisher's...
School for Lap Steel Guitar Made famous by the legendary Jerry Byrd, the C6 tuning [CEGACE] offers many advantages and versatility for the pedal lap steel guitar, The tuning is particularly useful for two and three string-chord combinations and...
- Made famous by the legendary Jerry Byrd, the C6 tuning [CEGACE] offers many advantages and versatility for the pedal lap steel guitar
- The tuning is particularly useful for two and three string-chord combinations and for a simple single string passage
- The text was written by steel guitar and country music hall of fame member DeWitt Scott
Mel Bay Teach Yourself Lever Harp. By Laurie Riley and Beth A.Kolle. With Online Audio Access for Download Demo and Play Along (Code is in the book). Step-by-step method for playing the harp, For beginners, Explanation of all basic techniques...
Textbook Play solo flamenco guitar with Juan Martin, Vol 1, A comprehensive teaching method for the flamenco playing of Juan Martin, 42 Solos progressively adjusted in 6 levels from absolute flamenco beginner to advanced, The school includes 18 different...
- Play solo flamenco guitar with Juan Martin, Vol 1
- A comprehensive teaching method for the flamenco playing of Juan Martin
- 42 Solos progressively adjusted in 6 levels from absolute flamenco beginner to advanced
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We have a minimum purchase of 25 EUR. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in Euros.