Manley Effects and Signal Processors
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT. Free Shipping from NOK 3,865
2 channel EQ
2 channel EQ 4 tapes per channel, Circuit fully passive, Overlapping frequency ranges, Each band offers the possibility of Shelf or Bell, Pro Band: Cut, Boost, and Off, Tube Make-Up Gain, Passive high-pass and low-pass filters, Level +4 dBU...
- 4 tapes per channel
- Circuit fully passive
- Overlapping frequency ranges
Stereo EQ In present days, no mastering studio can pass a Massive Passive. The Massive Passive is probably the most commonly encountered equaliser in mastering studios and there is a reason. The unique sound and the unique way of...
- Mastering version with stepped potentiometers and changed filters for mastering applications
- 4 Bands per channel
- Circuit completely passive
Stereo Compressor / Limiter
Stereo Compressor / Limiter Complete tube, MANLEY input & output transformer with nickel lamination in mu-metal housing, Sym. Inputs and Outputs (600 Ohm), ALL-TUBE circuits each with 5670, 5751, 7044 or 5687 & 12AL5 per channel, Hard-wire BYPASS switch,...
- Complete tube
- MANLEY input & output transformer with nickel lamination in mu-metal housing
- Sym. Inputs and Outputs (600 Ohm)
Stereo Compressor / Limiter
Stereo Compressor / Limiter True tube compression in the style of the legendary 670s Fairchild, Dual Triode 5670 compression in Manley design, Best-selling tube-type stereo-compressor worldwide, Intrinsically balanced inputs and outputs (600 Ohm), Hard bypass, Maximum gain 35 dB,...
- True tube compression in the style of the legendary 670s Fairchild
- Dual Triode 5670 compression in Manley design
- Best-selling tube-type stereo-compressor worldwide
Dual channel compressor / limiter
Dual channel compressor / limiter Variable Mu tube input stage, HIP function raises soft dynamics without squashing louder passages, 2 transformer balanced XLR inputs, 2 electrically balanced XLR outputs, Side-chain input / output via TRS, Handmade in California, USA,...
- Variable Mu tube input stage
- HIP function raises soft dynamics without squashing louder passages
- 2 transformer balanced XLR inputs
B-Stock, Manley Massive Passive - stereo 4-band EQ, All-Passive tone sculpting circuitry, Unique Shelf curves use the "bandwidth" control, Overlapping and Interleaved Frequency choices, Every band switchable to shelf or bell, Vacuum tube make-up gain and line drivers, Parallel symmetrical...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We have a minimum purchase of 25 EUR. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in Euros.