What can I do if I do not like the delivered goods?
Thomann offers a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee on all its products, except on custom made products (eg. cases), perishable products (eg. strings, drum sticks, cymbals) or on items which come into bodily contact (eg. reeds, mouth harmonicas, ear pieces etc).
Software must be sealed and in its original, unopened packaging before it is returned.
Once we have received the returned product we will credit the price of the product to your customer account for use against future purchases, or we will book the money back to your credit card, PayPal account or bank account if you prefer.
If you are not happy with the product and you would like to make use of our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee please login to your customer login centre and choose the option to 'return a product'. Follow the easy steps shown to you and your request will be processed by one of the Thomann Service team members. Alternatively, you can also contact our Customer Service Team by email: email@example.com, phone: 0049-9546-9223-476, or fax: 0049-9546-9223-8399 and they can help you with this procedure.
To help our product selection and quality control we kindly ask you to state the reason for your return.
Further interesting questions
- Who is Thomann? How long have you been around?
- Is Thomann an authorised dealer for all products on offer?
- What kind of warranty do I get for the products I order?
- Do you offer a satisfaction guarantee or something like that?
- Are all your products ´factory-fresh´ and in original packaging?
- What are B-Stock products?
- Do I have to bear the costs of the return myself?
- What can I do with faulty equipment?