What are B-Stock products?
A "B-Stock" is a product which has been returned by a customer within their 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee or replaced under guarantee and can no longer be sold as "A-Stock". These products are offered at a special, reduced price, are fully functional and come with a full 3 year warranty and 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Customers may find that these products show traces of use or scuffing and may not come in their original packaging but will always be checked prior to shipment.
Further interesting questions
- Who is Thomann? How long have you been around?
- Is Thomann an authorised dealer for all products on offer?
- What kind of warranty do I get for the products I order?
- What if I am not satisfied?
- Are all your products ´factory-fresh´ and in original packaging?
- What can I do if I do not like the delivered goods?
- Do I have to bear the costs of the return myself?
- What can I do with faulty equipment?