How often and in which languages do you send the Hot Deals?
The Hot Deals has a circulation of more than one million copies. That makes it Europe's biggest musicians lecture. The Hot Deals has been helping musicians to save money for over ten years now.
The Hot Deals are available in many different languages - German, English, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Greek, Spanish, and Finnish, also in different variations when needed (German with Austrian prices, English with Irish Euro prices etc.).
We send out a wave of at least 80,000 Hot Deals every week!
Normally, we change at least 20-30 products in Germany every week. For other countries we send Hot Deals every other month. The Hot Deals in your mail box is the most current Hot Deals available!
Further interesting questions
- How do I get more information about a product?
- How do I manage to get your Hot Deals catalogue?
- How can I subscribe to / unsubscribe from your mailing list?
- Can you send me information via snail mail?
- Why isn't there a full catalogue available from Thomann?
- Do I get anything when I introduce my friends to you?
- Can I order just the manual for a product I own?