How does the secure server work?
The Secure Server at Thomann ensures that during the transfer from your desk to that of your contact at Thomann all your data is encoded and cannot be inspected by hackers.
Sensitive data such as credit card numbers cannot be stolen by anybody and are not passed on to third parties.
If you place an order on the Thomann website or log in to your customer centre, we use a secure server as standard connection (all URLs begin with https: instead of http: and depending on your browser version, you will see a lock or a similar icon in its status bar).
If secure transmissions are not possible in your company network or the computer you are using, you can also switch to our standard server, but please do not enter your correct credit card details. Instead of this, we propose that you enter fake details into the credit card number field and add a comment with your telephone number so that we can call you back and exchange credit card information. Thank you.
Here you will find a detailed description of whole order process at Thomann.
Further interesting questions
- How secure is it to order on your website?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long does the shipping of my internet order take?
- Can I send you my credit card information safely?
- I cannot find the product I would like to order!
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come and pick up a product which I ordered on the internet?