How can I use a store credit against my order?
If you have a store credit on your customer account, you can use it against a new order.
In order to use your credit, place your items into the shopping cart as normal
If the total value of your order is the same as the store credit, or less, the payment method you should select at the check-out would be ‘bank transfer’.
If the order total exceeds the value of your store credit, please select your preferred payment method for the difference (your credit card or PayPal account will not be charged when checking out, the amount will merely be reserved, the actual charge will only be made once your order gets shipped out).
Once you have selected the payment method, please leave a note in the comment field stating that you would like to use your store credit against the order. Our staff will then deduct the credit you have with us from the order total and send you an order confirmation email.
Further interesting questions
- How Can I Pay?
- What is the fastest and easiest method of payment?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc.?
- What about exchange rates if I am based in the UK?
- Do I have to pay value-added tax (VAT)?
- Can I purchase Vat Free as part of my Company?
- Am I Liable for Import Tax?
- Can I use Electron Or Virtual E-Cards?
- Paying with your credit card with the 3D Secure payment system
- I just placed an order, has my credit card/PayPal/AmazonPay account been charged already?
- Payment by bank transfer