How can I track my order?
Minutes after the goods have left our warehouse you will receive an email and/or text message informing you about the shipment of your order.
Your order can be shipped in several different ways:
If your order is shipped with DHL
You can track your parcel(s) with the following DHL link: dhl.de
Enter your 12 digit German (DHL) parcel number starting -166, this can be found in your Thomann customer login centre or your confirmation of shipment. You may find in some European countries that a matchcode will be issued upon
arrival in the country of destination. This information is also available in the above DHL link.
If your order is shipped with UPS
You can track your parcel(s) at www.ups.com with the tracking number shown in your customer login centre or your confirmation of shipment(1Z****************)
Please note that your tracking number will not be shown until approximately 24 hours after shipment.
If your order is shipped with a heavy haulage company
Unfortunately it is not possible to track your delivery with this method of shipment. The courier company will telephone you to arrange a suitable date and time for delivery. If you have not received a phone call within 10 working days after the date of shipment please contact us and we will help you further.
Further interesting questions
- How secure is ordering from your website?
- How does the secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long does the shipping of my internet order take?
- Will my credit card information be transferred safely?
- I can’t find the product I would like to order! :-(
- Can I come and pick up a product which I ordered on the internet?
- Can I place an order without being registered/logged in?