Do I have to pay value-added tax (VAT)?
Deliveries within Germany will be charged at the local German VAT rate.
Deliveries to EU countries will be charged at their local VAT rate (where applicable).
Due to the turnover of our company, EU law requires Musikhaus Thomann to charge the local VAT rate of all EU countries.
We do not have currently a website for each EU country showing the differing prices and VAT rates. We indicate each country's website with a flag in the top right hand corner of the web page. Should your country's flag not be available on our website please contact our international department for more details. You may use the UK flag to make an order, however please note that these prices may vary from the total shown on your final order confirmation.
Orders outside of the EU will be charged less 19% German VAT (see German website for prices - www.thomann.de). Shipping prices for your destination country can be found on our website under the following link - http://www.thomann.de/gb/helpdesk_shipping.html
When an order is collected from Musikhaus Thomann and then exported outside of the EU, please contact our International Department for further details - firstname.lastname@example.org
Further interesting questions
- How Can I Pay?
- What is the fastest and easiest method of payment?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc.?
- What about exchange rates if I am based in the UK?
- Can I purchase Vat Free as part of my Company?
- Am I Liable for Import Tax?
- Can I use Electron Or Virtual E-Cards?
- Payment by bank transfer
- New Verified By Visa ´3D Secure´ Payment System
- New Verified By Mastercard ´3D Secure´ Payment System