Can I send you my credit card information safely?
Yes - we guarantee it!
If you send us address and credit card details using our Secure Server then this information will be encoded and transferred through the internet from your desk to that of your Thomann contact.
Making use of the Thomann Secure Server is safer than using your credit card at a petrol station or in a restaurant!
At Thomann we do not save your credit card details - nor do we ever pass your information to a third party.
Ever since the Thomann Cyberstore was started, not a single one of our four million plus customers has reported a problem with his credit card details or misuse.
Further interesting questions
- How secure is it to order on your website?
- How does the secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long does the shipping of my internet order take?
- I cannot find the product I would like to order!
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come and pick up a product which I ordered on the internet?