Can I purchase Vat Free as part of my Company?
Simply include your VAT number in the drop down box when you enter your company details online and make sure that the billing address you indicate matches the address your VAT number is registered to. Please also be sure that you enter your VAT number correctly AND that the number is valid.
Upon receipt of your order we will check the viability of the number and if the number is valid and registered to the billing address, we will remove the VAT at source for you and the new total will be confirmed in your order confirmation email.
All orders include a full VAT invoice
Please note - we cannot amend a VAT invoice once it has been issued so please make sure you supply your VAT details before or when placing your order to avoid any problems.
Further interesting questions
- How Can I Pay?
- What is the fastest and easiest method of payment?
- Are there any fees, extra charges or minimum quantities etc.?
- What about exchange rates if I am based in the UK?
- Do I have to pay value-added tax (VAT)?
- Am I Liable for Import Tax?
- Can I use Electron Or Virtual E-Cards?
- Paying with your credit card with the 3D Secure payment system
- I just placed an order, has my credit card/PayPal/AmazonPay account been charged already?
- Payment by bank transfer
- How can I use a store credit against my order?