Are the goods insured during transport?
Yes, all shipments are fully insured during transport!
Please check all parcels when you receive them.
We pack the products carefully, but transport damages cannot be ruled out. If you notice any problem inform the carrier right away and insist on getting a written damage report or refuse the parcel if this report is not supplied.
Damage reports need to be filed within 24 hours and they are the only way to file an insurance claim for the damages.
After receiving the damage report, please contact our customer service +49-9546-9223-476/479 or email@example.com to organize a replacement.
Further interesting questions
- Which carriers are you working with?
- What are the Shipping Rates?
- Can I have the goods sent to a different address?
- Are the products checked before being delivered?
- Are all items shipped at once?
- Do you also send to other countries with COD (cash on delivery)?
- Do you offer express shipping?
- Information for non EU countries
- Shipments Via Heavy Haulage "Spedition"