DBX Effects and Signal Processors
20 results. Displaying items 1–20.
The prices shown exclude VAT. Free Shipping Over NOK 3,799
Digital Loudspeaker Management System 31-Band graphic equalizer, Parametric 8-band EQ input with auto EQ function limiter, Crossover network, Compressor, Subharmonic synthesizer, Output delay to 3.4 m/10 ms, Input delay to 34 m/100 ms, Feedback-oppressor with 12x notch filters 1/80...
- 31-Band graphic equalizer
- Parametric 8-band EQ input with auto EQ function limiter
- Crossover network
Microphone processor Studio / Live microphone preamp, 48V Phantom power, de-esser, enhancer, compressor and expander gate, Design: 19", 1U
- Studio / Live microphone preamp
- 48V Phantom power, de-esser, enhancer, compressor and expander gate
- Design: 19", 1U
Compressor / Gate / Limiter Variable attack and release times, Excellent dynamic control, Inputs and outputs: XLR and 6.3 mm, Side chain insert (6.3 mm jack), Stereo or dual mono operation possible, Built size: 19 " / 1U
- Variable attack and release times
- Excellent dynamic control
- Inputs and outputs: XLR and 6.3 mm
Compressor / Gate / Limiter Format: 19" / 1U, 2 Channels, Stereo or mono mode, Switchable +4 dBu or -10 dBV per channel and with PeakStop function
- Format: 19" / 1U
- 2 Channels
- Stereo or mono mode
2-Channel Digital Anti-Feedback Processor Enormously fast suppression of feedback, 2 Operating modes, Fixed mode with storable filters and presets, Live mode for real-time analysis and editing over the complete frequency spectrum, Extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/80 of...
- Enormously fast suppression of feedback
- 2 Operating modes
- Fixed mode with storable filters and presets
Graphic Equalizer 2x 31 band Constant Q filters, 20 mm faders, ± 12 dB variable input gain, 4 LEDs output level meter, Clip LED over modulation indicator, Inputs and outputs: Balanced XLR / jack, 50 Hz Low-cut filter 12...
- 2x 31 band Constant Q filters
- 20 mm faders
- ± 12 dB variable input gain
Stereo compressor gate With integrated power supply, With the patented OverEasy compression technology, AutoDynamic attack and release controls, Compressor ratio: 1: 1 to Infinity: 1, XLR in / outs, -10 / + 4 db switchable, Stereo link function, Design:...
- With integrated power supply
- With the patented OverEasy compression technology
- AutoDynamic attack and release controls
Graphic Equalizer 2x15 Band, ± 6/12 dB Input gain, 4-Segment output status LED, Dynamic range >108 dB, Format: 1U, XLR / jack input/output, Internal power adapter
- 2x15 Band
- ± 6/12 dB Input gain
- 4-Segment output status LED
Digital Speaker Management System Remote control via own network with Mac, iOS, Android or Windows devices, 3 Inputs: Analogue or AES, 6 Outputs, RTA microphone connector on the front, Auto EQ function with external RTA measuring microphone, AFS Feedback...
- Remote control via own network with Mac, iOS, Android or Windows devices
- 3 Inputs: Analogue or AES
- 6 Outputs
Graphic 2x 31 Band Equalizer 4 LEDs for output level, 45mm faders (20 Hz - 20 kHz), Balanced jack and XLR in/out, Switchable ranges +/- 6dB and +/- 15dB, Format: 19" 3U
- 4 LEDs for output level
- 45mm faders (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Balanced jack and XLR in/out
Mono CompressorLike its predecessors 160X and 160XT, the 160AD has only three controls, a few switches and a very accurate level display. The operation is therefore simple, the results and the sound simply ingenious. For singers and especially for bass...
- OverEasy or Hard Knee compression methods
- Compression rates of 1: 1 over infinity: 1 to negative
- More than 60 dB attenuation possible
Digital Speaker Management SystemWith the Drive Rack 260, dbx introduces a new loudspeaker management system for live and installation applications. It combines all the important functions necessary for an optimal loudspeaker management in PA applications Auto-EQ for...
- Auto-EQ for automatic speaker / room tuning
- Separate microphone input with phantom power for measuring microphone and pink noise generator for room measurement
- Real Time Analyser
Graphic Equalizer 1x 31-Band, ± 6/12 dB Input gain, Output level display, Switchable bypass, Clip LED, 50 Hz low-cut filter 12 dB / octave, 20 mm faders, Dynamic range >108 dB, Control range switchable ± 6 dB or ±...
- 1x 31-Band
- ± 6/12 dB Input gain
- Output level display
2 X 31 Band EQ with Limiter Professional equaliser for studio and live applications, Built-in Type III noise reduction, Peak Plus limiters (0 dBu to +20 dBu), Balanced connections, Made in USA, 19''/ 3U
- Professional equaliser for studio and live applications
- Built-in Type III noise reduction
- Peak Plus limiters (0 dBu to +20 dBu)
containing: the t.bone MM-1, DBX Driverack 260, pro snake TPM 10
- the t.bone MM-1
- DBX Driverack 260
- pro snake TPM 10
Dynamic Processors 2x In 2x Out LS management system, 4-Band parametric EQ for each output, Combinations of switches and band filters, Output Dynamics with Limiter and AGC, Output polarity and phase adjustment capability, Output routing and naming, Input/Output mixer...
- 2x In 2x Out LS management system
- 4-Band parametric EQ for each output
- Combinations of switches and band filters
Remote Control DBX DriveRack 260, 220i and ZonePro, Volume control and mute switch, Connection via Cat 5 cable
- DBX DriveRack 260, 220i and ZonePro
- Volume control and mute switch
- Connection via Cat 5 cable
B-Stock, DBX Driverack 260 digital speaker management system - the same features as DriveRack PA (order code 155975) plus: muting option (no switch noise), RS232 connection with driver software for remote for all functions, delay line (up to 2.7sec), update...
B-Stock, DBX 166 XS compressor/gate/limiter, with adjustable attack and release time, great sounding dynamics control for any type of programme material, XLR and 1/4" jack In/Out, Sidechain Insert (1/4" jack), stereo or dual mono operation, 19", 1U, B-Stock with full...
B-Stock, DBX 215s - Dual 15-band EQ, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands, switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB, front panel bypass switch, ±12 dB input gain range, 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels, XLR...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We have a minimum purchase of 25 EUR. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in Euros.